NEW Chamber Campaign to Promote Your Business
The Pinetop-Lakeside, Show Low, Rim Country Regional, Springerville-Eagar, and Snowflake-Taylor Chambers of Commerce along with Spider Trainers have created a new marketing campaign for all chamber members and their customers. Called the Money on the Mountain Giveaway campaign, it is a dual sweepstakes with a grand prize drawing for members and another for your customers.
Why We Are Doing This
We have several goals for this campaign—but, of course, it’s always about bringing value to our members. Specifically, we want to:
- Increase the chambers’ social-media reach so when we post notices about our members more people see, react, and share
- Increase awareness about your business across the state and nation
- Drive new traffic to your business
- Collect campaign data to share with you; sparking ideas for your own campaigns
- Provide additional value to members; thus attracting new members
We also have quantifiable goals for this campaign:
- Increase Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest followers by 25%
- Collect receipts showing an influenced expenditure of more than $300,0000 during the campaign
- Use coupons, logos, and business information to drive at least five new customers to your business
We’re excited to bring you this event and look forward to your participation and success!
Grand Prizes of CASH & Gifts
Entrants. One randomly chosen entrant will win a grand prize of $1,000 cash plus gifts donated by chamber members. The larger this jackpot grows, the more people will enter and the bigger success the campaign will be! Member Business. A grand prize of $500 cash will be awarded to a randomly drawn business who provided a coupon (see below).
This campaign is designed to promote your business, so we have provided you three opportunities to increase the awareness of your business.
1. Grand Prize Contribution(s)
Donate to the grand prize pool and we will add your logo to the website, list your donation, and link to your company’s website or Facebook page.
Choose an offer and we will create a coupon for you and place it on the website with your logo. It will link to a page that contains only your coupon and information about your business.
Customers must print your coupon (we will track this) and present it at time of purchase. When they present the coupon, write their purchase total on the receipt and we will collect them at the end of the contest for the random drawing.
How We Will Market
- We will provide you with a flier for your business
- We will provide stickers you can put on receipts directing customers to www.moneyonthemountain.com to enter
- We will post numerous times each day to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram. We ask you to share our social postings, which will increase visibility and participation
- We will nationally distribute a press release in order to gain national coverage for the campaign
- We will send several emails to members with different participation opportunities
How Customers Enter
Visitors and locals can submit copies of receipts for purchases they have made in any participating community during the month of October. There is no limit and each submitted receipt for a purchase in their home community will be worth two entries in the sweepstakes and each purchase made outside their home community will be worth one entry. Participating communities are: Alpine, Concho, Concho Valley, Eagar, Lakeside, Payson, Pine, Pinetop, St. Johns, Show Low, Snowflake, Springerville, Strawberry, Taylor, or White River.
Copies of receipts can be submitted by text, email, upload, mail, fax, or drop off to one of the five participating chambers of commerce.
No purchase is necessary. Customers may also enter the giveaway by using a supplied form to collect stamps/marks from businesses. Each five stamps are worth one sweepstakes entry.
The deadline for submissions is 4 PM on October 31st. We will draw a random winner from all submitted receipts and stamped forms.
We will draw the business winner at the How to Market for Free chamber event to be held on Wednesday, November 9, at Solterra. Watch your inbox for more information about this new chamber training event.
How “You” Enter
We will collect the coupons customers have redeemed at your business and from those, choose a random winner.